Thursday, January 16, 2020

I would rather get kicked in the balls

The sad part of losing someone and they will never know. The phases, the heartache and acceptance you go through. Yes I guess everyone has it, but yet I do believe everyone is different and does this differently.


If she knew. It would have been something different I suppose but I decided to write this, maybe somewhere someone will read this and say. Shit that’s rad bru, spot on…

So here we go. 
If she would have asked me for wisdom, I would have given her a recommendation now. If she ignores me I will upstage her. 
My destiny, this she will underestimate by a long shot, cause she will never know the lengths I would have gone. 
And sometimes I wonder if she is playing along…
I think far and in other dimensions, on how I could have turned it around. I just feel that I need to be lost, and never need to make another wish again
But the problem is when I am close to her.
 I will go through crowds of faces and be able to point her out. When I am in a crowd, I only think of her.
Day by Day I only think of her. Every time I pick up my ukulele, it ends up playing songs just for her. It is a serenade just for her of songs and dance. 

I might never loose again, but yet, will I ever win again.  I feel I never even got to know her completely or understood her totally. I sound useless without her, and I am useless without her.

I live a small and uncomplicated lifestyle. The easiness of it is underrated.
But I miss her close to me. In a church or in a bar, when we sleep and when we work, when I was weak and when I was strong. 
But she is free of this fight, cause without love there is nothing worth fighting for. Without love, there is nothing worth living for, and without love, I am nothing.
But day by day I think of her, looking in a crowd to maybe see her, everyday my chords play for her, a chance that maybe she might hear it and sing and dance to a one she used to love.

Peace, Love, PinkPudding 

No comments:

Post a Comment