Sunday, June 24, 2018

Pink Pudding first Blog.


Okay, so you are reading this for the first time, but this is my third attempt now. Couldn't figure out how to save it, so I ended up redoing it again and then again.

So here I am writing my first blog, okay so this is actually how I ended up here?

I was busy looking up funny cat pics, cause that's what single parents do on a Sunday night. As I looked at this ridiculous picture and wondering how someone will think this is funny on my top corner came a add saying 'TOP 10 WAYS TO MAKE MONEY ON THE INTERNET'

Guess how shit it was...
Well if they are true on their statements it will be only a short time before I am driving some fancy car along the coast line. Making the money rain by having people reading every line.

As I decided to start blogging, I read some posts on how to blog (I'm lying) what I did do is make me another cup of coffee and day dreaming about all this money that web site said I am going to make.

So here is my first blog, I will post every 4 to 10 days on my experience of random life choices and also the bad ones I make.
And can someone post some really funny cat pics?

Peace, love and Pink Pudding

No comments:

Post a Comment